Thursday, October 13, 2011

Figment.com

Hey Bloggers,
So...just today I came across an awesome website where you can read other pieces of writing, write your own and post it for others to read, enter contests and so much more I still have yet to explore.  The website is http://www.figment.com/ and if you love reading and writing like I do you should definitely check it out!!  I already entered a couple contesets and I am super excited!  It seriously might have made my day!!:)
No new writing today on my part, but maybe I will come up with something soon!
My brother gave me a little Field Notes book and I know it will be so useful in remembering and tracking all the little daydream ideas I have for stories and awesome quotes and stuff!  Anyways, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment