Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Post Ever!

Dear Bloggers,

I decided to start a blog...finally, after lusting for one a couple years.  My name is Brianna and I love to write novels of the teen romance variety.  I have written a short story and some songs as well, although I certainly enjoy novel writing. 
This is the first ever post, of the first ever blog I've had and I am super excited to get it going, figure everything out and share my writing with whomever stumbles upon this blog. 
I am hoping to make this blog a site where I can post excerpt from my stories, poems, short stories and lyrics that I have written, as well as things or writings that have inspired me.  It is motivation for me to write everyday, even if it is only a simple blog, and it could perhaps become  little sanctuary where the imagination and the world of words and fiction sweep someone away if only for a few minutes!
It is 8:51 on sunday night at the moment and since I am still in grade 12, I have school awaiting me in the AM so goodnight and I will certainly get going one of these days on posting my writing!
Love,
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment